Weight: 0.5 kg
Olive oil is obtained from the olive fruit, which has a brownish-yellow hue. Of particular value is the delicate taste and rich composition.
Olive is a source of vitamins A, E, K and some B vitamins and has a positive effect on your body.
Cold-pressed olive oil is used for cooking, and also helpful for improving health, weight loss, and improving the condition of nails, skin, and hair. The acidity of our olive oil is 0.2%, with a rich, soft taste and higher nutritional value.
Made in Spain
100% extra virgin olive oil without trans fats, preservatives, colorants or additives. The product does not contain GMOs.
The highest quality oil is extracted from olives, strictly by mechanical means.
Energy value — 900 kcal / 3700 kJ
Fats: — 100 g
Saturated — 13 g
Monounsaturated — 79 g
Polyunsaturated — 8 g
Carbohydrates, of which: — 0 g
Sugar — 0 g
Fiber — 0 g
Sodium — 0 g
Vitamin E — 20 mg (167% MKT)
Vitamin A — 20 mg (25% MKT)
- Salad dressing
- Stewed or pan-fried vegetables
- Sauces and marinades
- Condiment for finished dishes
- Normalizes the gastrointestinal system and improves metabolism
The following simple storage rules should be followed so that the taste, aroma and nutritional elements of olive oil remain unchanged:
- Avoid contact with direct sunlight.
- Store in a dark glass bottle, ceramic dish, or stainless-steel jar.
- Store at room temperature, away from heat sources.
- The oil should not be exposed to temperatures below 6⁰C or above 25⁰C.
- Clouding may occur at temperatures less than +6 °C; this does not affect the quality.